Friday, November 13, 2009

Herbal Treatment For Fibroid Tumors - Shrink Fibroids Naturally

A herbal treatment for fibroids has been used with varying degrees of success for many years for women without fibroids naturally decline. When used in isolation, is unlikely to cure fibroids treatments would be completely herbal. However, some improvement is likely to occur. This form of treatment is most effective when used in combination with other known natural treatment for fibroids and women often find that a multifaceted approach that includes the proper use of herbs can have a quick impact on the powerful current and fibroids may prevent new growth. Although doctors never know exactly what causes fibroids in each individual, I agree that a number of factors common to most women. The hormone estrogen seems to have a dramatic effect on the growth of fibroids and is well known that women with high estrogen levels are more likely to have fibroids. As estrogen is produced and stored in fat cells, maintaining a healthy weight ensures that the estrogen levels are what is considered a normal level. Furthermore, we found that some women still have an excess of estrogen, despite maintaining a normal weight. Tests have shown that these women often play an excess of estrogen in the liver and this is the source of environmental toxins and pollutants. In these circumstances it is here that the herbal treatment for fibroids can be priceless. As part of a comprehensive liver detoxification, and herbs such as Vitex Extract, Dandelion and Milk Thistle can be very effective to metabolize excess estrogen in the body. Besides these, other herbal treatments for fibroids can be used to relieve inflammation, reducing the size of fibroids and these include Wild Yam, Ginger and Bupleurm. We never tire of thinking that even if the herbs are a natural treatment can be very powerful and should only be used in amounts recommended by a qualified professional. Instead of purchasing the individual herbs, it is often better to buy a ready-made compound that is perfect for your conditions so different preparations are required for different symptoms.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gina! I read your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally am free from FIBROID,I normally feel Pelvic pain and heavy menstrual bleeding and I also find it difficult to get pregnant. I went to hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed for fibroid, the doctor advised me to remove it through surgery which I did and it resurfaced after some time with the pain, I went back to the hospital and the same method was suggested but I refused because I was scared. I told a friend about it and she gave me Uduehi’s contact which she saw online, I reach out to him and he administer his medication on me without surgery. The fibroid shrink totally and its been a year plus since I got free no sign of fibroid and am 8 months pregnant for the first time since the fibroid shrank down. Doctor’s contact: +234-708-487-8384 uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete