Friday, October 16, 2009

I Cured My Gout With Herbs - 5 Gout Herbal Remedies

Recently I read was one of hundreds of emails I receive in my inbox and the person said, "I cured my gout with herbs. I immediately interested in this email because most of my clients who find their food , drinks, vitamins and lifestyle changes can cure your gout. However, this customer has chosen herbs to cure his gout, which I found interesting. The email was to thank me by gout remedy report has recently purchased and also lists the herbs tested. He found that some have worked very well for her, but others had no effect. This is what worked for her. At the end of this article, you will learn 5 herbs that can help heal gout at home. 5 Gout Herbal Remedies 1. Devil's claw has been shown to reduce uric acid levels in the body. Experts recommend taking 400 mg of devil's claw extract three times daily until symptoms have ceased. You can find this plant at any health food store. 2. Garlic is often called the miracle cure herbal, which can help address all aspects of body functions and health. Coma 3 -5 cloves of garlic a day can significantly increase your overall health and possibly help cure gout. 3. Hawthorn, as NSAIDs, is full of anthocyanins, which are anti-inflammatory. In addition, hawthorn also contains flavonoids that have proven effective in treating the symptoms of gout. 4. You should also try to complete the hyssop and juniper, which have proven to neutralize uric acid. As you probably know, uric acid is the cause of the drop. 5. Parsley can act as a natural diuretic which can help the body to flush uric acid. You can eat fresh parsley or make a tea with two fresh and dried leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment